Why isnt Lui Yi Fei in LOCH?????

For Asian entertainment & artist discussions, polls, news and articles. Anything from China, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Japan, Korea, Singapore etc!

Moderator: Xian Jian Committee

K1ndHeartAzn
Chinese Paladin Fan
Chinese Paladin Fan

Why isnt Lui Yi Fei in LOCH?????

Postby K1ndHeartAzn » Tue Dec 19, 2006 1:00 pm

Why isnt she??
man tis is bad :cry: :cry: :cry:

zeta_msz_006
Chinese Paladin Fan
Chinese Paladin Fan

Postby zeta_msz_006 » Tue Dec 19, 2006 1:06 pm

I think because she is suppose to be heading back to the States in the fall of 2006, to try and get her Master's degree in music from Stanford University. So she might be off the radar for a few years!!

Chibi Jennifer
Administrator
Administrator
Favourite Xian Jian Character: Zhao Ling Er

Postby Chibi Jennifer » Tue Dec 19, 2006 1:54 pm

She's in ROCH, so I don't think she has to be in LOCH (which is played by Hu Ge and Ariel Lin)
♥Xiaoyao and Ling'er~~~

ngai
Chinese Paladin Fan
Chinese Paladin Fan

Postby ngai » Tue Dec 19, 2006 3:32 pm

i dont think she is suited to Huang Rong's character - doesn't have the cheeky/naughty look
and to give her a non-leading character...well thats pretty unlikely

K1ndHeartAzn
Chinese Paladin Fan
Chinese Paladin Fan

Postby K1ndHeartAzn » Wed Dec 20, 2006 3:10 am

i guess so tat sounds right...
but i would still like to see her in it lolz :)

Chibi Jennifer
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Chibi Jennifer » Wed Dec 20, 2006 9:17 am

It would be nice to see her in more series, but I guess she's busy with her studies and all.
♥Xiaoyao and Ling'er~~~

alih27
Dedicated Pal Fan
Dedicated Pal Fan

Postby alih27 » Sat Mar 24, 2007 5:18 pm

she is xiao long nu in roch and loch is about huang rong and guo jin and loch happened before roch....
Last edited by alih27 on Sat Apr 07, 2007 11:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
credits to crystallized forum(signature) and i heartkara international forum(avatar)

po1qw
Chinese Paladin Fan
Chinese Paladin Fan

Postby po1qw » Sun Apr 01, 2007 5:51 am

can u people plz explain to me what you are saying? lol i herad shes in the states and some stanford unversity or some thin?/? im clue less right now

alih27
Dedicated Pal Fan
Dedicated Pal Fan

Postby alih27 » Sun Apr 01, 2007 9:22 pm

she is currently in US and the rumor is that she is studying in stanford university...

credits to crystallized forum(signature) and i heartkara international forum(avatar)

zzXiaoyaozz
Hardcore Fan
Hardcore Fan

Postby zzXiaoyaozz » Sat Apr 07, 2007 10:04 pm

lols.. i am getting messed up with ROCH AND LOCH
mou utsumuku no wa yamete hashiri dasou
kokoro no itami wa
sou "daisuki" no akashi ne

luckyimpact
Chinese Paladin Fan
Chinese Paladin Fan

Postby luckyimpact » Sun Apr 15, 2007 9:53 pm

theres 3 parts to the condor triology:

part 1: LOCH aka Legend of the condor heroes (has many other names but cbb listing them all). The story revolves around Guo Jing and Huang Rong.

part 2: ROCH aka Return of the condor heroes(again has many names). Takes place about 10 years after. And this time the main character is the son of the villain in part one; Yang Guo. XLN is also the main character which he meets at the ancient tomb sect.

part 3: HSDS aka heavenly sword and dragon sabre. Takes place around 100 years after ROCH. i dont know much about this sorry.
i am the avatar :P

Chibi Jennifer
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Chibi Jennifer » Mon Apr 16, 2007 10:54 am

HSDS is set 100 years after ROCH.. how is it connected?

The two weapons

Midway through the book, it is revealed that the two weapons, Heaven Sword and Dragon Saber, are actually made from a single sword, Xuan-Tie-Jian, which Yang Guo wielded in the prequel (set nearly 100 years ago), The Return of the Condor Heroes. The great sword belonged to Dugu Qiu Bai, a great martial arts hero whose skills were unmatched under the heavens. Yang Guo came upon the sword while he was recovering from the loveless flower poison and the loss of his arm. In the 3rd revised edition of the novel, the Heaven Sword is made from Yang Guo and Xiaolongnu's Gentleman and Lady swords while Dragon Saber remained unchanged made of Xuan-Tie-Jian.

Later, when Yang Guo and his master/wife, Xiaolongnü (Dragon Girl) left Xiangyang, he left the sword with Guo Jing and Huang Rong. It was said that the sword was melted, special steel material was added and made into the Heaven Sword and the Dragon Saber. Hidden within the Dragon Saber was the military textbook (Wu Mu Yi Shu) written by the late great Sung Dynasty general Yue Fei; similarly, hidden within the Heaven Sword was a scroll detailing the powerful martial art Jiu-Yin-Zhen-Jing and (legends told that Guo Jing wrote the Dragon Subduing Palms or Xiang Long Shi Ba Zhang manual along with Jiu-Yin-Zhen-Jing). The former was given to Guo Jing and Huang Rong's son while the latter was bestowed upon their youngest daughter, Guo Xiang who was Yang Guo's favorite and founder of the Emei Sect.
♥Xiaoyao and Ling'er~~~

alih27
Dedicated Pal Fan
Dedicated Pal Fan

Postby alih27 » Mon Apr 16, 2007 4:05 pm

thanks for that info. chibi jennifer...

luckyimpact
Chinese Paladin Fan
Chinese Paladin Fan

Postby luckyimpact » Wed Apr 18, 2007 1:49 am

Chibi Jennifer wrote:HSDS is set 100 years after ROCH.. how is it connected?

The two weapons

Midway through the book, it is revealed that the two weapons, Heaven Sword and Dragon Saber, are actually made from a single sword, Xuan-Tie-Jian, which Yang Guo wielded in the prequel (set nearly 100 years ago), The Return of the Condor Heroes. The great sword belonged to Dugu Qiu Bai, a great martial arts hero whose skills were unmatched under the heavens. Yang Guo came upon the sword while he was recovering from the loveless flower poison and the loss of his arm. In the 3rd revised edition of the novel, the Heaven Sword is made from Yang Guo and Xiaolongnu's Gentleman and Lady swords while Dragon Saber remained unchanged made of Xuan-Tie-Jian.

Later, when Yang Guo and his master/wife, Xiaolongnü (Dragon Girl) left Xiangyang, he left the sword with Guo Jing and Huang Rong. It was said that the sword was melted, special steel material was added and made into the Heaven Sword and the Dragon Saber. Hidden within the Dragon Saber was the military textbook (Wu Mu Yi Shu) written by the late great Sung Dynasty general Yue Fei; similarly, hidden within the Heaven Sword was a scroll detailing the powerful martial art Jiu-Yin-Zhen-Jing and (legends told that Guo Jing wrote the Dragon Subduing Palms or Xiang Long Shi Ba Zhang manual along with Jiu-Yin-Zhen-Jing). The former was given to Guo Jing and Huang Rong's son while the latter was bestowed upon their youngest daughter, Guo Xiang who was Yang Guo's favorite and founder of the Emei Sect.

lol thanks... i did some research and found out when jin yong revised all his books in err forgot what year... he also did some changes. The Dragon Sabre is made from Yang Guo's heavy iron sword BUT the Heavenly Sword is made from the Lady and Gentleman swords that yang guo and xiao long nu aquired at the passionless valley
i am the avatar :P

soulawaken
Heavenly
Heavenly

Postby soulawaken » Thu Jun 07, 2007 3:27 am

Chibi Jennifer wrote:She's in ROCH, so I don't think she has to be in LOCH (which is played by Hu Ge and Ariel Lin)

yup... She is in ROCH and xiao long nv definitely suits her... Kind, gentle, beautiful as fairy... :D

On the other hand... Ariel will suits Huang Rong better... Cute and mischievous... :) I heard that they are now filming the LOCH with Hu Ge and Ariel Lin.. Wonder when will it be up... :roll: Probably by end of this year before it will be up in Singapore...

haha.... I watched all the three condor trilogy... So I know the storyline quite well... The heavenly sword and dragon saber take place about 100 years after ROCH... When the XuanTie ZhongJian is melted and a special metal is added to form the dragon saber while the gentleman sword and lady sword is melted and combined to form the heavenly sword... Inside these two sword hid the manual of JiuYangZhenJing, XiangLongShiBaZhang... It continues when Zhang Wu Ji from WuDang was inflicted with XuanMingShenZhang and followed Zhang Jun Bao( Zhang San Feng) to seek for a cure... Later by chance he came across the manual of JiuYangShenGong and he spent five years mastering it and curing his poison in the process... Next when he reached GuangMingDing to send YangBuHui back to Yang Xiao( Ming sect current leader), He found out that the 6 great sects is attacking the Ming Sect... By chance again he came across the Manual of Jian Kun Da Mo yi with the help of a girl named Xiao Zhao... he mastered it in short time and defeated the 6 great sect, thus yang Xiao decided to make him the 34th leader of Ming sect... Meanwhile, Mischievous Mongol Princess, Zhao Min who had created her own mysterious sect barge into the story and capture all the 6 great sects and try to make them loyal to Mongol... When she met Zhang Wu Ji... she fell in love with him... Later, Zhang Wu ji and Fan Yao, who is a spy who stayed beside Zhao Min, rescued the 6 great sects and earned glorious title and brought fame to Ming Sect... which was initially known as an 'evil sect'... The story continues when Zhao Min started following Zhang Wu Ji and once, even disguise as the leader of Ming Sect but was found out by Zhang Wu Ji...... The story continue with a lot of complicated plot in between... But in the end... ZhouZhiRou who became evil and mastered JiuYinBaiGuZhao which made her a stronger oponent than Zhang Wu Ji... But later she was defeated by a decendant of Yang Guo and Xiao Long Nv who knows JiuYinZhenJing... At last, Zhang Wu Ji resigned and brought Zhao Min to Ice and fire Island, where he was born and they live happily ever after........

Note: pls correct me if There is any errors... Thanks... :D

Return to “Asian Drama and Entertainment”