Xian Jian IV: What I played so far..... :D

Xian Jian Qi Xia Zhuan sequels (and prequel) for PAL. Check this out for information, news, pictures and share your opinions!

Moderator: Xian Jian Committee

Kenshin
Chinese Paladin Lover
Chinese Paladin Lover
Favourite Xian Jian Character: Love them all

Postby Kenshin » Sat Jul 19, 2008 8:48 pm

soulawaken wrote:3. 4000+ multiple times? I don't remember that!!! I only know that fire monster is really powerful. But I am very sure he only use that move as an ultimate move once every few turns? So the trick is, kill it fast with poisons or whatever. But then i really don't remember it is that powerful. Multiple hits of 4k+? That's even more powerful than the final boss. LOL
Hmmm, I remember there is a potion that revive your members, which should be available at some shops. And one of your characters should have a skill that revive. So you will beat it after all. =)

And before MengLi was there, he blew away TianHe with his 4000+ attack. :wink:. And it seems the boss is immune to poisons and such. One of LingSha's specials gives the enemy a random ailment and it has no effect on the fire boss. Man, if this boss can hit that much, I can only imagine the final boss hitting me up to 10,000. :shock:

And to be honest, I only know two items that I can recognize in battle and those are the only ones I've been using throughout the whole game. They heal HP only and I'm surprised I got this far only on those. I know that a green herb heals MP but I only use that outside of fighting and I refill the special bar by attacking enemies. Ooh this just gives me another reason to learn Chinese...

soulawaken
Heavenly
Heavenly

Postby soulawaken » Sat Jul 19, 2008 9:26 pm

Ok. the damage is one hit KO even for higher levels. Training to higher levels won't help coz i believe that damage can kill a level 70+ character as well. So I suggest, since that attack only kill one member. Prepare the revive potions. Always have one guy atacking, one guy reviving the last guy if he is dead. Slowly it is possible to kill. Just that it seemed more difficult than I thought. LOL

Kenshin
Chinese Paladin Lover
Chinese Paladin Lover

Postby Kenshin » Sat Jul 19, 2008 10:52 pm

....I just beat him. I'm really surprised since I didn't think I'd beat him so soon after asking for help. I fought him another 3 times just to see if I could keep beating him and I did. Even though MengLi died in all 3 of them, I actually beat him. Thank the fire magic where the attack power is raised and TianHe's powerful arrow attacks. :D

soulawaken
Heavenly
Heavenly

Postby soulawaken » Sun Jul 20, 2008 1:55 am

Kenshin wrote:....I just beat him. I'm really surprised since I didn't think I'd beat him so soon after asking for help. I fought him another 3 times just to see if I could keep beating him and I did. Even though MengLi died in all 3 of them, I actually beat him. Thank the fire magic where the attack power is raised and TianHe's powerful arrow attacks. :D

I see. Good job. =) Good luck for your adventures coming up. Not too far away from the Final Boss. Train more. XD When you enter the demon realm you will face a general from the realm.

Kenshin
Chinese Paladin Lover
Chinese Paladin Lover

Postby Kenshin » Mon Jul 21, 2008 12:22 am

Whooo this is getting interesting

So I pretty much skipped over the giant bird boss and went to the city and continued from there.

1. Why does Murong want to kill those little furry guys? Why'd he leave in anger?
2. The frozen man isn't frozen anymore right? Judging by how he talked to TianHe and that the chunk of ice started sinking.
3. What was with MengLi? First she hugs TianHe and then opens a portal that almost killed him until Murong saved him? Or something like that?
4. What happened during that whole confrontation in front of the forbidden area? There were a bunch of sect members with that lady and a lot of angry and sad faces.

And that brings me up to now where I'm trying to find the next place to go. Ooh this game is very exciting. :D

Edit: Well, I found where to go, and now I'm stuck at this puzzle.
Help?

KiraKenny
Hero Wannabe

Postby KiraKenny » Thu Jul 24, 2008 2:35 pm

Kenshin wrote:Whooo this is getting interesting

So I pretty much skipped over the giant bird boss and went to the city and continued from there.

1. Why does Murong want to kill those little furry guys? Why'd he leave in anger?
2. The frozen man isn't frozen anymore right? Judging by how he talked to TianHe and that the chunk of ice started sinking.
3. What was with MengLi? First she hugs TianHe and then opens a portal that almost killed him until Murong saved him? Or something like that?
4. What happened during that whole confrontation in front of the forbidden area? There were a bunch of sect members with that lady and a lot of angry and sad faces.

And that brings me up to now where I'm trying to find the next place to go. Ooh this game is very exciting. :D

Edit: Well, I found where to go, and now I'm stuck at this puzzle.
Help?

make it those boxes as 4x4 so there is 16 slot.
move 1st slot to the right.
then move slot 12 to the left
last move the slot 14 to right.
Just have to make those white patches connected so that it become a path.

I am late maybe you already found the way =p

Kenshin
Chinese Paladin Lover
Chinese Paladin Lover

Postby Kenshin » Fri Jul 25, 2008 5:11 am

Haha yeah I already found my way. I even got all the way up to the Dragon boss, but I got beat so badly I had to leave to go power up my weapons. :(

coldish
Hero Wannabe

Postby coldish » Fri Oct 24, 2008 8:12 pm

I am stuck at battling both my "da ge" who is also the guy who was kept in the ice cave and the Shushanpai's sect master. They are not difficult to fight but everytime either one of them is dying, they will heal themselves to full health which seems impossible to beat. Their health is like 6 digit so gets pissed off everything they do that until i have to give up. So anyone knows how to overcome this, it seems to me tis is the last boss already.
abc

Whistler
Xian Jian Veteran
Xian Jian Veteran
Favourite Xian Jian Character: Yueru

Postby Whistler » Sat Oct 25, 2008 12:35 pm

for the last battle, you only need to kill that woman and there is no need to kill Xuan Xiao as he's supposed to be non-beatable (although actually he _is_ beatable).

Whistler
Xian Jian Veteran
Xian Jian Veteran

Postby Whistler » Mon Nov 10, 2008 3:33 am

soulawaken wrote:Even when i was level 80+ i took 10-15min to defeat him. =(

lol you leveled up too much :) I finished the game at about level 55-58, and for most of the bosses it's just a matter of luck and stock of items (i.e., keep healing/reviving until the enemy missed or used a useless move, then attack) :D And I also almost completely ignored the weapon forging and added effects for weapons/armors :P

btw, has anyone noticed some musics in PAL4 are taken from the PAL1 TV Drama? I have noticed two, the battle music in a tomb which is full of ghosts, and the background music in another tomb where I get a huge bow or something. There may be more but I can't recall as I have only watched the drama once :)

Chibi Jennifer
Administrator
Administrator
Favourite Xian Jian Character: Zhao Ling Er

Postby Chibi Jennifer » Mon Nov 10, 2008 7:43 pm

Whistler wrote:btw, has anyone noticed some musics in PAL4 are taken from the PAL1 TV Drama? I have noticed two, the battle music in a tomb which is full of ghosts, and the background music in another tomb where I get a huge bow or something. There may be more but I can't recall as I have only watched the drama once :)

ooo.. anyway I can hear it?
♥Xiaoyao and Ling'er~~~

Whistler
Xian Jian Veteran
Xian Jian Veteran

Postby Whistler » Tue Nov 11, 2008 1:03 am

the video clips of the 2 scenes which used the music from drama:
http://v.youku.com/v_playlist/f1428304o1p0.html
http://you.video.sina.com.cn/b/7957721-1280249937.html
(for the 2nd one, wait for engaging in a battle)

liongardz
Hero Wannabe

Re: Xian Jian IV: What I played so far..... :D

Postby liongardz » Thu Oct 08, 2009 1:45 am

hi guys, right now i'm about to fight the dragon..
but i need help to solve the puzzle.. :D
can anyone give me a clue?

thx b4

agonying
Hero Wannabe

Postby agonying » Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:54 pm

Image[/size]World inhumane to all things for Discussion on the dog!

liongardz
Hero Wannabe

Postby liongardz » Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:18 pm

@agonying : thx for the link, i've just beat the game yesterday actually :D
however there's still some question that i dont understand from the game :

1. in the KunLun Sect, there's a pentagonal building with 5guys guarding each corner, the minimap indicate a shop icon in the building, however i can't find a way to reach that shop, how to reach it?

2. i've downloaded the game from some forum, it contain some trainer/arm foundry cheat, from the cheat database i've known there's a sword called Tian He's Sword (Att +750 Speed +15 ) & Wang Shu Sword (Att +999 Speed +20)
--> i've managed to obtain Tian He Sword, but it can't be equipped, i can only use it with the arrow...but using the cheat i can have the sword in my inventory and equip the sword..
is there anyway that we can get this sword manually from the game?

3. after 100years when MengLi finally show up again, who's the guy who look like Tian He at the final scene? cause there's 2 graves in front of the house, are they Ling Sha's & Tian He's graves?

anyone can help?
Thx b4

PS : sorry for all these questions, cause i can only read little chinese..:D

Return to “Xian Jian Sequels & Prequels II, III, IV, V & VI!”