Hidden Endings

Discussion on Chinese Paladin (Xian Jian Qi Xia Zhuan) live action adaptation. Starring Hu Ge 胡歌, Liu Yifei 劉亦菲, Ady An 安以軒, Esther Liu 劉品言, Eddie Peng 彭于晏. Storyline, plot, characters, love triangles, polls, behind the scenes and more!

Moderator: Xian Jian Committee

Lightbrand
Hardcore Fan
Hardcore Fan

Hidden Endings

Postby Lightbrand » Wed Aug 09, 2006 3:32 am

This is only available in the 新仙剑奇侠传 (XP/95 Version? I don't know)

Ling Er's hidden ending:

Requirements:
赵灵儿版隐藏结局条件
触发剧情时机:灵儿生产后,收集36只傀儡虫交给圣姑之前
必备物品:青龙碧血玉,七颗女娲石,糖葫芦,玉镯,绣花鞋,香袋,仙女剑,青丝巾,丝衣,青锋剑,金罡珠,五毒珠,寿葫芦,风灵符,雷灵符,水灵符,火灵符,土灵符,天师符(全攻击系列符咒各一),蜂巢,赤蝎粉,毒龙砂,化尸水(全系列毒虫各一),尸腐肉,蝮蛇涎,缠魂丝,忘魂花,紫罂粟,醍醐香,迷魂香(全系列毒物各一)
使用说明:在灵儿生产后,圣姑会请李逍遥跑腿去试炼窟拿36只傀儡虫,如果这个时候,玩家具有上述的所有物品,只要对着灵儿使用青龙碧血玉,就可以启动灵儿版的隐藏结局,上述的物品会被扣掉。当您听到李逍遥在仙灵岛上偷看灵儿沐浴时的音乐后,就表示已经成功

What will happen:
Instead of seeing the Snake Staff falling onto the hill top, and Xiao Yao saying good bye to Ah Nu. You will see*.

And the game will cut to the Mystic Island dock, where you'll see Yi Ru talking to 3 bushes (monsters)**. She will tell the monsteres to go hide (Playing hide and seek). THen the monsters will go off screen, and the player will gain control over Yi Ru. Now you can move onto the next 2 screen (If you reach the Lake Maze, Yi Ru will automatically saying something like "I don't want to go home yet" and returns back one screen).
After you find the three monsters, Yi Ru will say good bye to them, and head towards the Lake Maze.

Then you will see the screen cuts to Ling Er standing on a small bridge, where Xiao Yao is right behind her***. They will exchange poem and talk about all the things that happened****, Yi Ru will arrive, looking at Ling Er's tear, and asked "Why is mommy crying? You've been mean to her daddy?!"*****..Xiao Yao will continue talking to his family******. And at the end, Yi Ru will pull out a drawing she did*******...And the game fades with...

自古英雄出少年,似水红颜惹人怜;
今生情尽空悲切,来世再续未了缘。

^ The Ling Er/Normal ending poem.

虽然现实总是无情,世间的缺憾,且用美梦来圆。
就让这一段不存在的幻想,弥补我们内心的期盼

^This is a hearty little message, I will translate the best I can:
Even though reality is often cruel, all the missing pieces of the world, can be molded by one's flawless dream.
So let this unreal fantasy, heal our hearts' inner desire...

Explanastion:

None of this is real, it's just something added into the game to satsify many fan's desire that Ling Er is to be alive..But once again, she died, and this is just a dream. (Heartless, I know)

Pictures (In * order):
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Last edited by Lightbrand on Fri Aug 11, 2006 10:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
是缘分,是宿命,还是一场捉弄人的游戏?

purpleGirl
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Favourite Xian Jian Character: Yue Ru

Postby purpleGirl » Wed Aug 09, 2006 8:21 am

Oh coolness, so what's where all the screenshots fit in...

Even though reality is often cruel, all the missing pieces of the world, can be molded by one's flawless dream.
So let this unreal fantasy, heal our hearts' inner desire...

awww...
My TVB Blog: K for TVB

Lightbrand
Hardcore Fan
Hardcore Fan

Postby Lightbrand » Fri Aug 11, 2006 12:19 am

Yue Ru's Hidden Ending:

Requirements:
触发时机:灵儿生产后,收集36只傀儡虫交给圣姑之前。
触发条件:在一开始的梦境中没有遇过土妖,且金钱为零。
必备物品:66只傀儡虫,9只金蚕王,聚宝盆,七彩玉灵芝,灵心珠,三尸蛊,鹤顶红,孔雀胆,血海棠,断肠草,金蚕蛊,无影毒,长鞭,九节鞭,金蛇鞭,金童剑,玉女剑,越女剑,凤鸣刀,梅花镖,银针,袖里剑,透骨钉,无影神针,雷火珠,血玲珑,吸星锁,捆仙绳。
使用说明:在灵儿生产后,圣姑会请李逍遥跑腿去试炼窟拿36只傀儡虫,如果这个时候,玩家符合触发条件,并且具有上述的所有物品,只要调查林月如,就可以启动月如版隐藏结局,上述的物品会被扣掉,酒神咒消失。如果你看到林月如身上发出光芒,就表示已经成功了。

What will happen:
This one is rather cool/odd... Right after the conversation with Bai Yue/8 Headed Water demon (They fused)...About 2 seconds before the battle screen shows up...Yue Ru will appear..During the battle, there will be 4 people on your side. However, Yue Ru's character will be replaced by another Xiao Yao. But her portrait is still at the bottom...

After you defeated Bai Yue/8 Headed Water Demon...Yue Ru will notice Ling Er is leaking blood, and advice her to leave this place.. This time, Bai Yue will consume the Nu Wa blood and turn huge (Like the normal ending). But this time, Yue Ru will stab Bai Yue in the stomach and the screen will flash white. Yue Ru disappears (Died again?).. And the cut scenes will start and end like the normal ending with Yue Ru once again, holding Yi Ru (Ling Er died).

The game will show a special ending poem. (The same one you heard from the Fake Yue Ru you fought in 罗刹洞 10 years ago):

红颜如月,阴晴圆缺,
既名逍遥,为何悲切;
昨日总总,我心深种,
期盼梦里,再现芳踪

And the game will show a message: "8 Years Later..."
You will see Xiao Yao (After returning from his Clan 署山仙剑派) in Yue Ru's house talking to some servants...According the the servants, 2 people dressed in black, jumped into the house and kidnapped Yi Ru (I assume Xiao Yao is now living in Yue Ru's house since he married her...After Ling Er died?!). You will then gain control over Xiao Yao and explore the Snake Cave...Again.. (I don't think there will be any monster this time). Yes, you will have to walk the maze again, and during the maze, you encounter some of Yi Ru's stuff and continues on. After you reach the "throne" room in the Snake Cave (The same place where you beat the Fox demon). You will see Yi Ru being tied to the seat. And the 2 people dressing in black will starts to asking you to fight them...The fight was pretty funny, if you don't kill the people too quickly (just keep defending)..After the fight, Xiao Yao will walk towards Yi Ru, and it turned into a Monkey! As it turns out, Yi Ru was one of the "Men in black" (The other one was another servant who got forced into this by Yi Ru) and was actually testing Xiao Yao after all those years...

When they are about to head home, ANOTHER ninja appeared. (She looks a lot like the woman you saw in the third city that steals stuff). She will hold Yi Ru captive. And you will need to fight her as well.......After you defeated her, she will show her true self as.........YUE RU! And she will starts to complain how Xiao Yao didn't recgonize her and almost decided to kill her if she didn't show herself. But then she felt better because it means Xiao Yao won't go soft on another girl...(right...). Then they will talk, and Xiao Yao will say that he will furfill the promise he made with Yue Ru in the Butterfly Girl's house (游遍江山,吃到老,玩到老.). The screen will fade....Yue Ru's special poem will show.

红颜如月有圆缺,君名逍遥莫悲切;
昨日总总心深种,今夜梦里现芳踪。

with the same message:

虽然现实总是无情,世间的缺憾,且用美梦来圆。
就让这一段不存在的幻想,弥补我们内心的期盼 。

Meaning that none of this is real either...

Pictures: (There are way too many pictures for this, So I'm just going to put a link here that I got the pictures from.)

http://bbox.diy.myrice.com/illre/Palyr1.htm
是缘分,是宿命,还是一场捉弄人的游戏?

Chibi Jennifer
Administrator
Administrator
Favourite Xian Jian Character: Zhao Ling Er

Postby Chibi Jennifer » Fri Aug 11, 2006 7:18 am

ahhh..so that's where those Yi Ru and the monkey pics come from ^^ How awesome..hehee..
♥Xiaoyao and Ling'er~~~

purpleGirl
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby purpleGirl » Fri Aug 11, 2006 8:00 am

Wow..these hidden endings are interesting, esp with YueRu fighting with the in the last battle..though I find going to either ending, the other (YueRu and LingEr)'s importance seem to have faded.

When I saw some of the screenshots around, I thought they were from XianJian2, guess it comes to show there's really not much reference to them.

Thanks for sharing!

Lightbrand
Hardcore Fan
Hardcore Fan

Postby Lightbrand » Sat Aug 12, 2006 12:02 am

At the time, people are discussing how cute Yi Ru is in the hidden endings...But when the first wallpapers for Pal2 came out, people saw Yi Ru and almost every fan complained about her new scary face...
是缘分,是宿命,还是一场捉弄人的游戏?

purpleGirl
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby purpleGirl » Sat Aug 12, 2006 8:14 am

lol..personally I think so too XD She doesn't look cute in Pal 2 ^^;

Chibi Jennifer
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Chibi Jennifer » Sun Aug 13, 2006 1:11 pm

I agree...Yi Ru looked so cute in the hidden ending..whereas Pal 2.. O_o..damn...lol....
♥Xiaoyao and Ling'er~~~

susan_snowrain
Hero Wannabe

Postby susan_snowrain » Fri Aug 18, 2006 2:32 pm

the hidden endings i think is only avaliable for XP version...
and one item for ling-er ending is missing, it is '木劍' but i think most of u would keep it instead of selling it off since it worth little money.....

Lightbrand
Hardcore Fan
Hardcore Fan

Postby Lightbrand » Sun Sep 10, 2006 2:38 am

Is it? I thought you will trade the wooden sword for the water jewl back in 10 years ago...And water jewl is one of the item needed.
是缘分,是宿命,还是一场捉弄人的游戏?

zzXiaoyaozz
Hardcore Fan
Hardcore Fan

Postby zzXiaoyaozz » Sun Oct 22, 2006 7:27 pm

Lightbrand wrote:Is it? I thought you will trade the wooden sword for the water jewl back in 10 years ago...And water jewl is one of the item needed.

to save ling er?

alih27
Dedicated Pal Fan
Dedicated Pal Fan

Postby alih27 » Mon Mar 26, 2007 3:10 pm

thanks for the pics.. real cute! i only saw the ling er hidden ending but haven't seen the yue ru hidden ending.. thanks...
credits to crystallized forum(signature) and i heartkara international forum(avatar)

soulawaken
Heavenly
Heavenly

Postby soulawaken » Fri Jun 08, 2007 1:50 pm

I am not sure about the poem... But I think I know another poem...

Terrapin Knight
Chinese Paladin Fan
Chinese Paladin Fan

Postby Terrapin Knight » Fri Jun 29, 2007 8:51 pm

I seem to remember reading that there are at least two versions of 新仙剑奇侠传, one of which is the Linger version, and the other is the Yueru version. If I understood correctly, what this means is that any particular copy of the game you buy is one of the two versions, and only one of the two hidden endings are available. Is this true? If so, how do I tell which version I have?

Chibi Jennifer
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Chibi Jennifer » Fri Jun 29, 2007 11:16 pm

I THINK it depends which girl is with Xiao Yao on the cover maybe?
XD
♥Xiaoyao and Ling'er~~~

Return to “Chinese Paladin 仙劍奇俠傳”