you've played all kinds of pal games?

Xian Jian Qi Xia Zhuan sequels (and prequel) for PAL. Check this out for information, news, pictures and share your opinions!

Moderator: Xian Jian Committee

_millennum_
Hero Wannabe
Favourite Xian Jian Character: PAL3

you've played all kinds of pal games?

Postby _millennum_ » Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:51 pm

how many guys have played every pal game?
then you must be chinese
一群中国人在这里用全英交流仙剑?

Chibi Jennifer
Administrator
Administrator
Favourite Xian Jian Character: Zhao Ling Er

Re: you've played all kinds of pal games?

Postby Chibi Jennifer » Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:53 am

I've only played PAL1 :)
♥Xiaoyao and Ling'er~~~

God
Xian Jian Veteran
Xian Jian Veteran
Favourite Xian Jian Character: Yue Ru

Postby God » Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:14 pm

You assume everyone who's played every game in the Pal series to be Chinese?
Then you must be a jackass.

To make this on topic, no I have not played all kinds of Pal games, and yes I am Chinese.

这里不止有中国人,所以为了避免不必要的沟通问题,大家都用英文交流。 :P :P :P
(His Chinese question was: A bunch of Chinese people communicating about Pal in English here? And my Chinese reply is: There aren't only Chinese people here, so to avoid any unnecessary communication problems, we communicate using English.)
I need more wuxia in my life.

:P :P :P

_millennum_
Hero Wannabe

Postby _millennum_ » Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:30 pm

God wrote:You assume everyone who's played to be Chinese?
Then you must be a jackass.

To make this on topic, no I have not played all kinds of Pal games, and yes I am Chinese.

这里不止有中国人,所以为了避免不必要的沟通问题,大家都用英文交流。 :P :P :P
(His Chinese question was: A bunch of Chinese people communicating about Pal in English here? And my Chinese reply is: There aren't only Chinese people here, so to avoid any unnecessary communication problems, we communicate using English.)

i am very sure,anyone who really played every game in the Pal series,must be chinese.
more for this,pal games don't have english version,except the new version of pal1.
how can you play other pal games if you can't understand chinese,jackass.

God
Xian Jian Veteran
Xian Jian Veteran

Postby God » Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:48 pm

Walkthroughs (these are rare though, never bothered searching for them, since I understand the language) and pure trial and error? You obviously don't know any game fanatics who do this, but they exist. People who use every item to see what it does; who presses every option to see what happens; they exist. Japanese games were played by people who didn't understand even a bit of Japanese since quite some time ago. I doubt people would do this for Pal, actually, but I don't deny the possibility of their existence like you do.

What is the point of this thread, besides being flamebait? In retrospect, I could've started my earlier post with this question, but meh lol. You wanted flames, I came with lit torches. Deal with it. I didn't understand why Jennifer didn't just delete it in the first place, but meh.

Jackass.

P.S. If your next post is still flamebait, I will ignore this thread. You can think whatever you like, I don't really care. And unlike some people, I actually do what I say.

_millennum_
Hero Wannabe

Postby _millennum_ » Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:00 pm

God wrote:Walkthroughs (these are rare though, never bothered searching for them, since I understand the language) and pure trial and error? You obviously don't know any game fanatics who do this, but they exist. People who use every item to see what it does; who presses every option to see what happens; they exist. Japanese games were played by people who didn't understand even a bit of Japanese since quite some time ago. I doubt people would do this for Pal, actually, but I don't deny the possibility of their existence like you do.

What is the point of this thread, besides being flamebait? In retrospect, I could've started my earlier post with this question, but meh lol. You wanted flames, I came with lit torches. Deal with it. I didn't understand why Jennifer didn't just delete it in the first place, but meh.

Jackass.

P.S. If your next post is still flamebait, I will ignore this thread. You can think whatever you like, I don't really care. And unlike some people, I actually do what I say.

不跟你们扯 一群蛋疼的人 尤其是你 路过完毕 不再归来

Chibi Jennifer
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Chibi Jennifer » Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:30 am

It's kind of sad to see people on Chinese Pal forums bag out our English forum and fansite just because we speak English. I think they're missing the point that many who cannot read Chinese can still admire the franchise (sometimes even moreso than them). It's a real pity, and they sound so stuck up most of the time.
♥Xiaoyao and Ling'er~~~

Kenshin
Chinese Paladin Lover
Chinese Paladin Lover
Favourite Xian Jian Character: Love them all

Postby Kenshin » Thu Oct 14, 2010 3:25 pm

God wrote:Walkthroughs (these are rare though, never bothered searching for them, since I understand the language) and pure trial and error? You obviously don't know any game fanatics who do this, but they exist. People who use every item to see what it does; who presses every option to see what happens

I would like to point out that this was me playing PAL 4 and I'm not ashamed of it 8)

Let's all just share the love. You don't have to be Chinese to enjoy PAL. In fact you shouldn't have to be any ethnicity to enjoy something foreign. A PAL fan is a PAL fan.

Just my humble opinion

Chibi Jennifer
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Chibi Jennifer » Thu Oct 14, 2010 6:10 pm

People who use every item to see what it does; who presses every option to see what happens

I..did that when I was a kid xD But who could blame me? It doesn't say what each item actually does XDD

PAL fan forever =D Whether anyone approves or not :p
♥Xiaoyao and Ling'er~~~

Whistler
Xian Jian Veteran
Xian Jian Veteran
Favourite Xian Jian Character: Yueru

Postby Whistler » Thu Oct 14, 2010 6:44 pm

Code: Select all

/          \       the trolls        |
                /      \     \                        |
               /   _    \     \ ----------------------
              /    |\____\     \     ||               
             /     | | | |\____/     ||               
            /       \|_|_|/   |    __||               
           /  /  \            |____| ||               
          /   |   | /|        |      --|               
          |   |   |//         |____  --|               
   * _    |  |_|_|_|          |     \-/               
*-- _--\ _ \     //           |                       
  /  _     \\ _ //   |        /                       
*  /   \_ /- | -     |       |                         
  *      ___ c_c_c_C/ \C_c_c_c____________     

God
Xian Jian Veteran
Xian Jian Veteran

Postby God » Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:59 pm

@Whistler: But we need more trolls. Whose arses would I stick my pens and pencils up if they go extinct? :cry:

@Kenshin+Jennifer: I did that for several Japanese games back in the day, so I think it's awesome we have/had the determination do that. Well, mine's less impressive, since Japanese kanji uses Chinese-looking characters lol.

@Jennifer: It's this kind of people (the OP) that slightly ticks me off. You don't have to be Chinese to know the language; you don't necessarily know the language just by being Chinese; and you most definitely do not have to be any group (ethnicity/nationality/educated in any language) to enjoy anything you like. So I started liking the Langrisser series even before it came out in Chinese, and played it. Sue me. In other news... I'm back for however long time allows me to be~ /offtopic.

Chibi Jennifer
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Chibi Jennifer » Fri Oct 15, 2010 1:15 pm

haha, so nice to have you back :)!!
♥Xiaoyao and Ling'er~~~

shalingwan
Hero Wannabe
Favourite Xian Jian Character: Love them all

Postby shalingwan » Fri Oct 15, 2010 4:36 pm

_millennum_ wrote:
God wrote:Walkthroughs (these are rare though, never bothered searching for them, since I understand the language) and pure trial and error? You obviously don't know any game fanatics who do this, but they exist. People who use every item to see what it does; who presses every option to see what happens; they exist. Japanese games were played by people who didn't understand even a bit of Japanese since quite some time ago. I doubt people would do this for Pal, actually, but I don't deny the possibility of their existence like you do.

Jackass.

不跟你们扯 一群蛋疼的人 尤其是你 路过完毕 不再归来

Please be polite at this forum.

I've played PAL3 and PAL4.

God
Xian Jian Veteran
Xian Jian Veteran

Postby God » Fri Oct 15, 2010 8:37 pm

Chibi Jennifer wrote:haha, so nice to have you back :)!!

And it's nice to be back! :P :P :P You're not mad I stuck my internet pen up that troll's behind as my first post back, I hope? :roll:

wind23
Chinese Paladin Fan
Chinese Paladin Fan
Favourite Xian Jian Character: Zhao Ling-er

Postby wind23 » Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:10 pm

I have played pal 1 and 2 for several times, and now I'm playing 3. But I must say I cannot finish it very soon as our university does not allow freshmen working on computers...

Return to “Xian Jian Sequels & Prequels II, III, IV, V & VI!”