Let's Play of PAL 3 (Xian Jian 3) (COMPLETED)

Xian Jian Qi Xia Zhuan sequels (and prequel) for PAL. Check this out for information, news, pictures and share your opinions!

Moderator: Xian Jian Committee

Valius
Chinese Paladin Fan
Chinese Paladin Fan
Favourite Xian Jian Character: Lin Yue Ru

Let's Play of PAL 3 (Xian Jian 3) (COMPLETED)

Postby Valius » Thu Oct 15, 2015 9:14 am

Hi everyone,

After a lengthy stream of Paper Mario and Xenogears, I will be playing a stream of PAL3. As usual, I'm playing the game without prior knowledge of the plot and without referring to any guides whatsoever, so some mistakes might be made occasionally. I also translate the dialogue as I read it, so that non-Chinese speakers can follow along with the story as I play, so they too can enjoy the game's story. It's not always an exhaustive translation, but I think they can infer the main points. My Chinese skill still needs work, but as we go through the game, I'll also be improving my vocabulary, especially with idioms. :)

My livestreams are always on my Twitch channel http://twitch.tv/valiuspiu. I stream around 10 PM (22:00) US Pacific time on Mondays and Wednesdays. The archives of previous broadcasts can be found there as well as archives for games I played earlier this year. I always update my current status on the FB page for my LP channel: https://www.facebook.com/ValiusPlaysGamesOnStream

Find the entire playthrough on Youtube here: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... 6KT-tNG4uk

If anyone knows Chinese, please feel free to correct or comment on the stream or the YT videos in the future. I would love to keep improving my translation skill, and I want to represent the game as accurately as possible. I'm enjoying the game a lot so far, and there's a lot of improvements gameplay-wise from the first game!

I'm planning to play the rest of the games as well in the future after finishing the playthrough and to translate those as I play them!
Last edited by Valius on Sat Dec 03, 2016 7:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Drummermean
Hero Wannabe
Favourite Xian Jian Character: Drunken Sword Immortal

Re: Let's Play of PAL 3 (Xian Jian 3)

Postby Drummermean » Fri Oct 16, 2015 1:08 am

:) :) :)

Kenshin
Chinese Paladin Lover
Chinese Paladin Lover
Favourite Xian Jian Character: Love them all

Postby Kenshin » Sat Oct 17, 2015 2:03 pm

Nice! I'll definitely give this a watch. Will you consider playing PAL3 Sidestory? I'd love to see you blind tackle those dungeons lol.

Valius
Chinese Paladin Fan
Chinese Paladin Fan

Postby Valius » Wed Oct 21, 2015 8:36 am

I was thinking to go to 4 after 3, but is 3 Sidestory good/important to the series?

~IllusionQueen~
Dedicated Pal Fan
Dedicated Pal Fan
Favourite Xian Jian Character: Xing Xuan

Postby ~IllusionQueen~ » Wed Nov 18, 2015 9:48 pm

Imo, you can't say that you've played all of the Xian Jian games if you've never played 仙三外 =P
How I want to hold you in my arms again……

Valius
Chinese Paladin Fan
Chinese Paladin Fan

Postby Valius » Tue Mar 08, 2016 5:57 am

I've completed this playthrough. Currently it's only in my Twitch channel archives, but I'll be uploading to Youtube soon. :)

Valius
Chinese Paladin Fan
Chinese Paladin Fan

Postby Valius » Wed Mar 30, 2016 6:04 pm

I've finally uploaded the entire playthrough to Youtube. Feel free to watch it here! https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... 6KT-tNG4uk

Return to “Xian Jian Sequels & Prequels II, III, IV, V & VI!”