Is There An English Version of Xian Jian Game

Everything about this classic Chinese RPG 'The Legend of Sword and Fairy' featuring Li XiaoYao, Zhao Ling'er, Lin YueRu and A Nu. Stuck in the game? We can help you.

Moderator: Xian Jian Committee

markherras2003
Hero Wannabe

Is There An English Version of Xian Jian Game

Postby markherras2003 » Mon Nov 05, 2007 6:57 pm

Im Playing An English Demo Version Hmm Im looking For An English Version Is There An English Version Of This Game Hope U can Help Me Thx......

Chibi Jennifer
Administrator
Administrator
Favourite Xian Jian Character: Zhao Ling Er

Postby Chibi Jennifer » Mon Nov 05, 2007 9:33 pm

nope..sadly the ppl working on that English demo have decided to just disappear leaving fans very disappointed >.<
♥Xiaoyao and Ling'er~~~

markherras2003
Hero Wannabe

Very Disappointed

Postby markherras2003 » Tue Nov 06, 2007 8:38 pm

Well Its ok But Hope They Will Still ConTinue The Project Well Im A Fan Of Yue Ru Hehe Buy I Still Love Linger Liu Yi Fei Will Be An International Star Like Jackie chan aNd Jet Li I Cant Wait To Watch Forbidden Kingdom...........

soulawaken
Heavenly
Heavenly

Re: Very Disappointed

Postby soulawaken » Sat Nov 10, 2007 2:54 am

markherras2003 wrote:Well Its ok But Hope They Will Still ConTinue The Project Well Im A Fan Of Yue Ru Hehe Buy I Still Love Linger Liu Yi Fei Will Be An International Star Like Jackie chan aNd Jet Li I Cant Wait To Watch Forbidden Kingdom...........

Yeah. I am also waiting for the movie. After the movie, LYF will become an international star!!! Then she will be well known throughout the WORLD!! :D

markherras2003
Hero Wannabe

Yeah But There is Still An Dis Advantages

Postby markherras2003 » Sun Nov 11, 2007 2:46 am

[/quote]
Yeah. I am also waiting for the movie. After the movie, LYF will become an international star!!! Then she will be well known throughout the WORLD!! :D[/quote]

Even Though She Will Be A International Artist But We Are Expecting She Will Not On Doing Many TV Series Because She Will Focus In Movie Part Hope She Will Still Make A TV Series Hope Chinese Paladin II Like Xian Jian 2 In The game Where Yue Ru And Li Xiao Yao Became A Couple Well Heres Some Pics Of Chinese Paladin

Image Image

Return to “PAL DOS, 95/98 and XP Version”