Xian Jian IV: What I played so far..... :D

Xian Jian Qi Xia Zhuan sequels (and prequel) for PAL. Check this out for information, news, pictures and share your opinions!

Moderator: Xian Jian Committee

seanluusa
Chinese Paladin Lover
Chinese Paladin Lover

Xian Jian IV: What I played so far..... :D

Postby seanluusa » Thu Jan 03, 2008 5:41 am

after played a while I have to say this game is so much better than the Xian Jian II and Xian Jian III, and for me, the best part they improved is not the graphic and gameplay, because the best part is they ACTUALLY simplified the MAZE!!!!! THANKS GOD THEY DID IT!!!!!
I still remember the old days how did I spent 3 hours to pass ONE mass in Xian Jian III and the espansion...... :(

here is some snapshot for what part I have played.

here is one item probably a lot of gamer missed, and this actually is the first item of the game~

here is the second one which located at the right side of the entrance of the cave.

if you put auto attack on, the game will be uch faster, and you dont have to get in the fighting scene, however, if you met the mob which has physical immunity. you have to use magic to attack and cant survive with auto attack on. do better chose the " ask if auto attach needed before the fight"

this is the First boss in the game which is water type, also means physical immunity. you will die in the first round and you can learn the magic during the fight. dont forget let BOTH of them learn the magic, and dont learn the WATER type magic because the boss is WATER type.
and kill the little mobs first then focus on the boss.

the poem on the wall, made by the father of Yun TianHe (Main Male Chracter) talking about the richest king is not as happy as him(Yun TianQing--> Yun TianHe's father) because he died and buried with his love.

the Sword sucked spirit of Yun TianHe's parents' power.

Yun TianHe:" my daddy told me, girl's chest is different with boy's chest, they are soft and you cant touch them“ :lol:
All YOU NEED IS LOVE ---by BEATLES

soulawaken
Heavenly
Heavenly

Postby soulawaken » Thu Jan 03, 2008 7:11 pm

Haha. For me, Yun TianHe is now lvl 11 and the girl is lvl 10. i am at that city which that rich old man invite YunTianHe to the house to eat and stay.... Is my lvl too low for there? And... What elements should we let them learn. Should we focus and let one character learn all the skill in one element or learn abit for every element? Maybe i would let the girl learn 2 of the elements and Yun TianHe learn the other 3? Hw about you guys?

seanluusa
Chinese Paladin Lover
Chinese Paladin Lover

Postby seanluusa » Thu Jan 03, 2008 7:42 pm

soulawaken wrote:Haha. For me, Yun TianHe is now lvl 11 and the girl is lvl 10. i am at that city which that rich old man invite YunTianHe to the house to eat and stay.... Is my lvl too low for there? And... What elements should we let them learn. Should we focus and let one character learn all the skill in one element or learn abit for every element? Maybe i would let the girl learn 2 of the elements and Yun TianHe learn the other 3? Hw about you guys?

lol
I just get there, Yun TianHe is now lvl 11 and the girl is lvl 10 too. the night of the house was pretty creepy and all the mobs are about lvl 10-12. for me, I will let the girl learn 2 type of the elements and let Yun TianHe learn one. because that girl is more ele type and Yun TianHe is more warrior type. the left 2 elements I will let the new girl learn, there are totally 4 main characters, so dont worry about the learning. and yes, do better focus on one type of element.

soulawaken
Heavenly
Heavenly

Postby soulawaken » Thu Jan 03, 2008 9:10 pm

oic. Now at the maze... The portal kept leading me to the same place. Very irritating.. T_T But looking at the screenshots provided in the other topic. By the final boss. All characters will have like 5k+ hp.. Now mine only lesser than 1k. That shows that still nid alot more training. haha

seanluusa
Chinese Paladin Lover
Chinese Paladin Lover

Postby seanluusa » Fri Jan 04, 2008 6:48 pm

the door which moving anticlockwise is the correct way.

if you can read Chinese properly.
here is the nice webpage for you to read:
http://bbs.2u.com.cn/thread-12296-1-1.html

falantti
Hero Wannabe

Postby falantti » Fri Jan 18, 2008 2:57 am

I am at lowest ground level where there is a big flower. I ve just met some small animals and I guess the chief has leaves on his head. However, I dont know where to go now because there is no way to go back to the upper level.. Can any body help me??

seanluusa
Chinese Paladin Lover
Chinese Paladin Lover

Postby seanluusa » Fri Jan 18, 2008 4:04 pm

ok, those small animals are "devils" who live with those flowers, and their parents have been killed by random "Paladin". the story told you that Yun TianHe and he's fiends thought those little devils are harmless so they let them run away. and those devils gave Yun TianHe one very special stone to return his help. after this scene, the story tells you to use that special Earth Element stone to escape from the cave, and story goes on.
you can find that stone in your inventory.

falantti
Hero Wannabe

Postby falantti » Sat Jan 19, 2008 8:52 am

wow that's great thanks really helpful. I am already out of the dungeon. Anyway, I am this far without any understanding of the language at all actually. But it's pretty fun. Could u please tell me, what are the purposes of our main heroes starting the journey? and what are the battle command of the last two and ??.I know attack normal in the middle, left is using inventory (healing, ??,attack item), right is using special ability, above is magic. I still don't know any item to revive character during battle. Can you post the image.. sorry I really have no idea about the game but am still crazy to play it coz I really love playing this game. How far are you now in the game?

seanluusa
Chinese Paladin Lover
Chinese Paladin Lover

Postby seanluusa » Tue Jan 22, 2008 7:08 am

falantti wrote:wow that's great thanks really helpful. I am already out of the dungeon. Anyway, I am this far without any understanding of the language at all actually. But it's pretty fun. Could u please tell me, what are the purposes of our main heroes starting the journey? and what are the battle command of the last two and ??.I know attack normal in the middle, left is using inventory (healing, ??,attack item), right is using special ability, above is magic. I still don't know any item to revive character during battle. Can you post the image.. sorry I really have no idea about the game but am still crazy to play it coz I really love playing this game. How far are you now in the game?

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG~~~

you dont know any Chinese and you played this far already?
I really have to thank you for support our favorite PAL series.
SALUTE YOU! 8)

and for your question, the five channel bar, the bottom left is Block, the bottom right is escape, but the chance is very low.
the left one is inventory: 1, healing, 2, buff, 3, attack item, debuff.

I will make another post to write the whole game story for those player who dont know any Chinese.

seanluusa
Chinese Paladin Lover
Chinese Paladin Lover

Postby seanluusa » Tue Jan 22, 2008 7:19 am

I think I will just keep this post and keep updating the story, for those player who did not finished game yet, if you don't want to know the rest of the story, just don't read the later post.
and for those who dont understand Chinese, if you guys have any problem, just post the reply and I will try my best to answer you guys.

seanluusa
Chinese Paladin Lover
Chinese Paladin Lover

Postby seanluusa » Tue Jan 22, 2008 8:19 am

Xian Jian IV (PAL4)

The story start with our main character Yun TianHe talking with his father's wood gravestone. He lived in the Blue Wagtail Mountain for last 16 years all by himself. One day, he heard the noise of boar and he wanted to catch it for dinner, also to immolate for his father.
He saw the boar went into the cave located at the back of the mountain, it remains him that his father ordered no one can step in that cave. so he went back home and got his sword and bow, followed the boar to the cave.
after he get in the cave he was surprised that the door of his parent's tomb was opened by someone, so he thought the boar devil did that.
then out cute Yun TianHe met our mian female character Han linSha, he think Han LinSha was the devil and try to catch her and eat her....
Han LinSha got angry and escaped by some random skill.

Yun TianHe continued to develop the cave, try to catch the boar devil and he entered the tomb of his parents. The tomb was build by ice and he's sword was shaking after he get close to the tomb.
Han LinSha appears again, now we know she is a ghoul who steals stuff from tomb.
Yun TianHe realized he made a mistake about Han LinSha's identity, however, he doesnt know anything about ghoul (basiclly he doesnt know anything because no one has taught him anything) so he was surprised about Han Linsha is a FEMALE.
then, the first boss of this game appears, it the ghost spirit formed by yun TianHe's father: the protector of the tomb.

this boss can ONLY be defeated by magic, you will have 2 rounds fights. so you dont have to do anything at the first round and only use magic to attack during the second round.
tips: the element of the boss is water, so when you learning the magic, don't pick water, Wind or fire is much better.
after the fight, the ghost recognized the sword. he says Yun TianHe is he's lord now and he can enter the tomb.

seanluusa
Chinese Paladin Lover
Chinese Paladin Lover

Postby seanluusa » Tue Jan 22, 2008 8:27 am

after you entered the tomb,
Han LinSha think Yun TianHe's parents are Chinese Paladin, the type of Paladin who knows a lot of magic skills and can fly by riding their weapon, such as sword.
Yun TianHe also wants to know about his parents, because he's father: Yun TianQing didnt tell him anything about he's family.
suddenly, the sword started sucking the spirit of his parents, and Yun TianHe destroyed the whole tomb by one swing of the sword.
he was afraid of his father, and he think Yun TianQing will come to punish him, so he agreed with Han LinSha to leave the Mountain and travel around the world to find the story of his parents.

seanluusa
Chinese Paladin Lover
Chinese Paladin Lover

Postby seanluusa » Tue Jan 22, 2008 8:52 am

they entered a small town under the mountain, Yun TianHe got in trouble because he ate the food from store but no money to pay, Han LinSha payed for him and a lot of people heard the arguing.
the town people recognized Yun TianHe was the son of Yun TianQing so they told him he's not welcome, because he's father made a lot of troubles in this town.
after left the town, they planed go to the big city near the mountain, during the night, Yun TianHe was very hungry so he woke up and trying to catch some boars......he pretended female boars voice but attracted 2 demons out.
after defeated those demons, more demons appeared, and our 3rd main character: MuRong ZiYing came out and saved them.

he healed Han LinSha and left without a word,
Yun TianHe and Han LinSha saw the logo on their cloth are same with the jade from Yun TianHe's parents' tomb,
they think these Chinese Paladin have some relationship with his parents, so they want to catch up with them and join thier guild to find out the history of Yun TianHe's parents, also learn some magic to be a Chinese Paladin.

ryshi
Chinese Paladin Lover
Chinese Paladin Lover

Postby ryshi » Tue Jan 22, 2008 1:04 pm

Wow great write-up! I love you!! please write more!

It sounds rather humorous how the main character tried to pretend female boar noise haha.

And is the main female actually a demon in human form? what is difference between ghoul and demon?

seanluusa
Chinese Paladin Lover
Chinese Paladin Lover

Postby seanluusa » Tue Jan 22, 2008 5:29 pm

ryshi wrote:Wow great write-up! I love you!! please write more!

It sounds rather humorous how the main character tried to pretend female boar noise haha.

And is the main female actually a demon in human form? what is difference between ghoul and demon?

“ghoul” is a professional word to describe a grave robber. :)

Return to “Xian Jian Sequels & Prequels II, III, IV, V & VI!”